Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Design!

I'm currently on 2 weeks annual leave from my day job (as an Office Manager in a chemical manufacturing plant) and have spent most of my days working on new bears to be ready in time for the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair next month (http://www.sydneyteddybearfair.com/)

Yesterday, on a whim, I gloriously threw myself into the design of yet another new bear for most of the day and will start cutting out today! Can't wait to see this little treasure unveil herself (yes! I've already decided she's a girlie bear!) Stay tuned for pictures once she's finished.

Hey, I could get very used to doing this bear stuff all day, every day! (day jobs however, keep the bills paid so looks like it's 'back to the grind' for me next Monday - doh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment