Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Well, where has the time gone? A whole year has passed, and our neighbourhood, friends and family are gathering to ring in 2011 with fireworks, music and laughter - a fantastic combination for a good night!!!

I'm gearing up for a busy 2011 - have some custom orders to fulfil and then the first show for Nikkel Bears will be the 'Be My Valentine' online show organised by the wonderful Sandi Smith at Teddy Bears & Critters Australasia - I'll post the link here closer to the show in February.

After that show, I'm thrilled to announce that Nikkel Bears has been selected to participate in the Teddys Worldwide online 'Blooming Bear Show' in March 2011.

I've just signed up also for the 2011 Australian Creative Design Awards and online show in June 2011 - plenty to keep me busy, don't you think???

I'll put some more detailed information on each of the shows as they approach, but in the meantime - here's to a fantastic 2011 - I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true!!! Thanks so much for your support in 2010 - it means a lot to me!

1 comment: