Sunday, July 24, 2011

Meet Cody - A Keepsake Bear!!!

Here's Cody: a 14" bundle of fluff I designed and made exclusively for very dear friends who welcomed their beautiful little daughter Ella Grace into the world last week!



Cody is hand-sewn from wonderfully soft beige and white alpaca (my favourite to work with) with white ultra-suede dry-brushed trapunto style paw pads and of course, custom hand-painted eyes in sapphire blue & violet shades.

Do you like her little porcelain teddy? My husband's aunty (who is a dab hand at teaching and creating porcelain dolls) made this little cutie and I couldn't resist adding it to Cody's pink dummy around her neck.



We drove up to Sydney to visit little Miss Ella Grace on Saturday - her proud parents loved this keepsake bear, but I'm sure not quite as much as we loved Ella!!! She's just gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment