Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Sleepover!

Hi everyone!

I've been a bit remiss lately with my blog - I've been very busy getting 3 bears ready for the Teddy Bears & Critters Black & White Ball. Will give you a bit of a sneak peak soon so stay tuned!

We had a wonderful weekend - our precious granddaughter Mikaela came over for a sleep-over at Nanny and Poppy's while Mum & Dad enjoyed a well-earned night out with friends. The little poppet helped me tidy up 'the bear room' and sort out my ribbons, and then Poppy showed her how to play cards on the computer ... well, she clicked the mouse on the card he chose actually!

She's so full of personality, as you can see from this photo.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Marg, what a sweetie! I LOVE being a grandma, don't you? We had Tobias for a sleepover a while back, his first night away from Mum and he was a perfect angel! How old is Mikaela? Tobias turns one on the 28th of May! I can't believe how fast this year has passed us by! Hugs Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - Mikaela is 18 mths old. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I can remember the day of her birth as if it was yesterday. She's a real chatterbox (like her mum - my eldest daughter Kelly) and has her grandparents wrapped around her little tiny fingers. He! he!

    How old is Tobias. I saw his pic on your blog - he's a gorgeous boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marg, Tobias turned 1 late in May. He's so beautiful and like you I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He's a real cheeky little monkey, too!

    ReplyDelete