Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Profile - Australian Bear Creations Magazine!!!!

W-O-W !!!! I'm thrilled to bits - my copy of Australian Bear Creations (Vol 15-6) arrived today and there I am .... IN PRINT!!!



To have a profile published has been a dream of mine in my very short bear-making career - a very big THANKYOU to the Editor of the magazine Sandra Wigzell who absolutely made my day when she invited me to send in my profile for this edition. What a fantastic opportunity for promoting Nikkel Bears.



I'm on cloud nine at the moment ... feeling like I've won the lottery!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Congrats!!!! I can't imagine how exciting that must be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Marg!!! Can't wait for my copy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, Marg. I'll have to go hunt it out...I think I missed the last edition, didn't see it anywhere :( I suppose I should just subscribe and save myself the hassle ;)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Marg! I'll have to go and buy it - I only just bought the copy with my profile in it.
    Maybe i should subscribe too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got my copy today in the mail. What a lovely article about you and the bears...congratulations...I loved the read !!:)

    ReplyDelete