Monday, March 8, 2010

LAMB Bears!!!

Well, what a week! I have been absolutely run off my feet trying to get bears ready for the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair which was held yesterday at Sydney Olympic Park.

We had a wonderful show - not as many traders this year: and plenty of collectors and visitors milling around all day. Most artists and traders and great sales (I just about sold out which was a fantastic feeling!)

Especially for the show I designed a range of 4 bears which were inspired by the Gwen Stefani album Love, Angel, Music, Baby - hope you like them!









Keeping the music album thing going, I also designed this bloke - Melon Collie: inspired by the Smashing Pumpkins album from some years back - Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea! They all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I forgot to leave a comment!
    These bears are gorgeous.
    I really really love the little angel! He has the cutest face and looks so soft and cudly!

    Lots of hugs,
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete