Monday, March 1, 2010

Profile - Bears & Buds Online Magazine!!!!

W-O-W-!!!

What an absolute thrill for me to be featured again in another bear magazine so soon - this time in the American online magazine Bears & Buds (the lovely people who organise the annual URSA awards).

My bear Fancy has centre stage on the front cover of their March 5th birthday celebration edition - and I can't begin to tell you how exciting that is for me - it's like a dream come true! And all in such a short space of time!!!!

Hope you can log on to the website to take a peek ... http://www.bearsandbuds.com/March-2010/NikkelBearsMarch2010BearsandBuds.asp

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! I saw it when I got my email looked at the contents and saw your photo how cool is that. A wonderful write up and of course lovely pics of your gorgeous bears so happy for you girlfriend. XOX. Raewyn

    ReplyDelete