Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be My Valentine Show - Sneak Peek!!!

WOW! Can you believe it - there's only 5 sleeps left until the 'Be My Valentine' online show!!! The countdown is well and truly on!

I'm pleased to say I've got 3 bears available at the show - here's a teensy sneak peek to whet your appetite! I can't wait for you all to see them: as those of you who follow my blog will know, I've been working on a brand-new design and am really happy to say that a couple of my bears at the show will be the new design!



I'm getting really excited ... I just love these online shows and Sandi Smith does a fantastic job behind the scenes putting it all together many months ahead. There are going to be so many fabulous bears and critters from many talented artists worldwide: I can't wait to see them all!

Hope you can find time to pop into the show sometime during the next weekend - just click on this link: www.teddybearsandcritters.com

1 comment: