Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Adventure for 2 Nikkel Bears!!!

Hi everyone!

What a busy, busy weekend I've just had. As you know, I had 3 bears showcased in the TBACA 'Be My Valentine' online show. What great fun we all eventually had! I suspect gremlins invaded our 'live' online chatroom on Friday night which meant although the show was open and collectors could email artists and sales were made, none of us artists could 'talk' to each other via the chat room until Saturday night ... it gave us a sense of being there, but not being there (if that makes sense at all!!!)

Anyway, it was great to catch up with all of the Aussie and international member artists who took part in the show - some of which I've actually never met but feel like I've known for a long time (we're only a 'click' away) and others who I'm fortunate enough to see at various 'in the fur' shows closer to home. To all of you girls - thanks for a very entertaining weekend and to Sandi - huge thanks for a wonderful show, yet again!

Here's my two bears which have now started their big adventure to meet their new mums, both jetting their way off to the USA. Can't wait for them to arrive!!!

Kaluah - 14" of luscious, cuddly alpaca (don't you just love his cute toesies!!!!)


and Electra - beautiful and vibrant angel bear made with the loveliest curly mohair.


For me though, it's back to bears! This time madly getting new bears ready for the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair on 6th March and Teddies Worldwide 'Blooming Bear Show', another online show 12th-13th March. Phew! Who's got time for a normal job???

No comments:

Post a Comment