Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brand New Bear!!!

Hi everyone! Phew! I've been so, so busy I haven't actually had much time to spend on my beloved bear making - I've been flat out at work preparing for the dreaded annual stocktake (aarrggghh) and am currently studying a Diploma of Logistics so have had plenty of assignments to keep me busy instead!

Anyway, I finally got around to putting the finishing touches to my newest panda - introducing little Chin Chin.



He's made from gorgeous dense pile alpaca and can stand (assisted) at 8", although I've really designed him to sit (measures 6"). His eyes, like all of my bears, are hand-painted in sparkling blue and green shades, and he wears an authentic jade and gold Chinese symbol around his neck, which I actually got during our trip to Thailand!



Chin Chin is available on Bear Pile - see www.bearpile.com for more information!

1 comment: