Friday, November 11, 2011

Introducing ... Allegra!

A month or so ago, I was asked by a wonderful collector of mine if I would make her a custom bear - 'just pink' were my only instructions!

Pink being pink, lends itself to all things girlie, so of course ideas of a pink princess immediately came to mind.

And here's the result - Allegra: a 14" two-tone bear hand-sewn from the softest, baby pink alpaca with a contrasting muzzle and chest in white alpaca. Like all of my bears, Allegra's English glass eyes were customised for this project - handpainted in sparkling deep blue sapphire & silver to accentuate her fur colouring, with dramatic sweeping eyelashes!

I adorned Allegra with fabulous jewels fit for a royal princess, from her sparkling diamante tiara and faux pearl and diamante pendant to her pom-pom fur collar.

I received an amazing email from my collector telling me how much she adores Allegra, so I'm very happy to know that another of my bears has found a beautiful home!

No comments:

Post a Comment