Sunday, March 18, 2012

Brand New Bear!

Hi everyone! I'd love to introduce you all to WILLOW - my latest available bear. He's hand-sewn from the most adorable silky wavy Shulte mohair in a gorgeous honey colour - I hand painted his glass eyes in muted shades of brown, greys and sparkling black. New for me: he's 6-way jointed with a double jointed neck, and I've found that allows him enormous posing possibilities!!! His quirky and inquisitive expression really comes to the fore in some poses LOL!!! Cheeky guy!!
He's available now on Bear Pile, and you can read more details here Glad you like him - thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and very nicely done, love the face:o))
    Take care and have a good week.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willow is lovely Marg..his fur looks so soft.Cheers Susan♥

    ReplyDelete