Monday, August 31, 2009

Spring Challenge Online Show

Ooooh ... how exciting! Only one more sleep until the Spring Challenge show!

I can't wait for spring - winter is always way too long for my liking (I'm a summer girl at heart). I always know when the warmer weather is just around the corner - my jasmine flowers and the divine scent wafts through my studio window. My miniature bush orchids also start budding and the first couple have just flowered. Will try to get some pictures to post here on the weekend, as they are just gorgeous and ever so tiny.

Anyways, thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my entry in the Spring Challenge - introducing La de Dah ... a gorgeous little girl who's all ready in her fancy attire for the Spring Racing Carnival - a spectacular annual event on the Melbourne and Sydney horse racing calendars, culminating in the 'race that stops a nation' ... The Melbourne Cup.





To see all the entrants in the Spring Challenge show, please visit www.teddybearsandcritters.com and follow the Spring Challenge link

1 comment: